2 hos in a pear tree

come here for all your quick pimping fixes!!!....It is I PIMP MASTER D!!!!!

Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Funerals

hmmm today i went to probably the first funeral since my grandpappy's one...hmmm interesting...its probably because it was because i went for someone i love very much and her family...thought i could've offered some comfort...i like to think my laid back style of life makes other people feel at ease. the way i always make jokes etc...and it showed today...i made them laff a little..release the pressure a bit...

laughter...greatest thing in the world...never forget that eh...if is anything u people that read this blog...probably only kamika...lol...well if is anything u learn from me...let it be that u must never forget how to laugh...greatest stress reliever in the world...laff for no reason atall....the more hysterical u laff the better....

LOL

hmmm i don't think i do my self justice...people who don't know me may think i'm a very serious person...but...hmmm i'm really not...infact i'm quite an ass....







2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home